Even with the best skin care regimen, years of fun in the sun and the natural aging process can take their toll on your skin.
Seamless Skin M.D. is proud to offer cutting-edge intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to turn back the hands of time and restore your vibrant, youthful complexion.
Highly effective non-surgical skin rejuvenation for an all-around healthy, radiant complexion.
Transform blemished skin into a “wow,” glowing complexion!
Safe and effective for most skin types and colors.
Dramatic, long-lasting results.
- Reduces visible signs of premature aging
- Targets suns damage, brown spots, and discoloration
- Improves a range of vascular concerns
- Corrects skin imperfections without harming surrounding tissues
- Overall improved skin appearance
- Reverses the signs of aging and sun damage
- Dramatically improves skin color irregularities
- Features Milo the Melanin Meter for optimal treatment parameters
- Dual chiller cooling for maximum comfort and safety
- Reveals beautifully smooth, radiant, and youthful skin
How Does an IPL Photofacial Work?
At Seamless Skin M.D., we are proud to offer the Venus Versa IPL photofacial and Magma multi-technology powerhouse for safe and effective skin rejuvenation. Also known as photorejuvenation, an IPL photofacial utilizes intense pulsed light technology to undo the visible signs of aging and sun damage, including fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, age spots, sunspots, freckles, and irregular pigmentation.
The treatment involves directing pulses of light over the skin to reach its deep layers, stimulating collagen and elastin production. That helps tighten and lift sagging skin while improving its tone and texture. An IPL photofacial can also repair broken blood vessels, erase spider veins, improve redness, shrink enlarged pores, combat acne, and soften acne scars. The innovative technology repairs existing skin damage and prevents future signs of aging!